The founding team of Ambisafe has been developing alternative consensus algorithms, pioneering cryptocurrency since 2010. Its idea paid off in 2014 when it launched a multi-currency wallet, becoming the first company to implement MasterProtocol. Working side by side with cryptocurrency experts and leaders, Ambisafe is designing a solution to address market needs that are faced in this industry.
Ambisafe offers a number of services targeted to individual users, exchanges, middleware, and 3-rd parties, promising everyone efficiency and transparency. Here’s a quick breakdown of the specifics:
- Asset management – Admin panel developed with multi-sig capabilities allows users to get multiple confirmations from a number of trusted parties in order to help them perform management actions securely.
- Asset Wallet – This includes both mobile and web applications for end users
- Blockchain Explorer – This function lets users see all their transactions, technical information and addresses. It’s also the first step in debug and audit.
- Dividend Reports – The site also provides a generator for token report that could be used to establish asset holders in case they want ICO profits sent.
- EToken- This includes a number of Ethereum smart contracts used to issue assets, securing launch of currency, ICO or asset on Blockchain.
- ETokenD – This is a lightweight server with a bictoind-like interface aimed at making integration easier. This means that there’s no need for one to run other Ethereum-based software for integration.
- Supernode – This is a Blockchain access point that’s meant to eliminate the need to manage and run an Ethereum node.
- Keystore – This is a secure storage for all those encrypted wallet containers for reliability services.
- Security Oracle – To make Ethereum transaction even safer, this service provides 2-factor authentication, giving an extra layer of security.
- Ether Faucet – This feature allows users to pay heir Ethereum transaction fee by exchanging their assets to Ether.
- Enterprise Bitcoin Server – This one allows management of multi-sig wallets, ensuring that assets remain secure even in an event of server being hacked, and getting POST callbacks or webhooks.
For 3rd Parties
- Cosign.io – This is a multi-sig account recovery feature to help users retrieve their lost passwords.
- Netki – This is basically a DNS of the blockchain world. It allows account holders to use a human-friendly name rather than crypto addresses.
Ambisafe’s Wallets Unaffected By The Recent Muti-sig Vulnerability
Over the past few days there were reports about vulnerability affecting parity wallets, but it turned out that Ambisafe’s multi-sig accounts were not affected. From the start, implementations of Ambisafe have been developed with resilience in mind which, according to the company report, secured the accounts, making all coins accessible even after the vulnerability. Currently, Ambisafe is the only service provider using multisig wallets that users can use to store ERC20 tokens and Ethereum.
QLink QLC: Mobile Telecom Blockchain Communication Token?
Cryptocurrency is a method of transacting universally-accepted currency, and its popularity is quickly growing. Most people see this currency as...
Ethfinex Nectar Token NEC ICO: Crypto Asset Trading Financing?
What Is Ethfinex? With the bitcoin blockchain slowly saturating, Ethereum is now being viewed as the new home for crypto innovation....
Cryptectum: Swiss Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfund Investing?
What Is Cryptectum? Cryptectum is a new company based on blockchain technology that has been highly refined to work with...
LoopX LPX ICO: Advanced Loop-Algorithm Trading Software?
LoopX claims to be the most advanced loop trading software to date. Find out how it works today in our...
CryptF CPTF ICO: Blue-Chip Stocks & Bonds Backed Cryptocurrency?
What Is CryptF? The company CryptF is a new simply designed mechanism that a person can use to invest into...
Adverx AVX ICO: Real Time Bidder Advertising Platform?
Adverx is a supposedly legitimate cryptocurrency platform that is in the first round of its ICO or initial coin offering....
Viola Ai- AI Driven Relationship Dating Marketplace VIOLA ICO?
VIOLA AI is the world’s first AI-driven marketplace that focuses on dating, courtship, and marriage. Operating on the Ethereum blockchain,...
Mavro: Bitcoin Network Marketing MLM Crypto Lending Coin?
Although the cryptocurrency market didn’t simply appear overnight, to call it an uphill trend would be an understatement. It is...
Qurito QURO: Blockchain Education For Learning & Sharing?
With the unstable global economy, many millennials and baby boomers are always seeking investment opportunities. Most sectors require a lot...
Crypto Capital: Stansberry Churchouse Secret Bitcoin Investing?
Crypto Capital is a $3,000 per year email subscription service that promises to give you top investment advice from crypto...
Blockchain5 months ago
USI Tech Coin – New Bitcoin MLM Cryptocurrency ICO Tokens?
Blockchain6 months ago
WePower Network Review – Green Energy Trading Blockchain Platform?
Blockchain4 months ago
Skycoin – Bitcoin Alternative For Better Consensus Blockchain?
Blockchain6 months ago
Streamr Review – DATA ICO P2P Streaming Data Blockchain Coin Tokens?
How To Make Money3 months ago
EtherLab – 10% Daily Short Term Ethereum Mining Contracts?
Cryptocurrency6 months ago
Cryptocurrency MasterClass by James Altucher – Trade & Invest?
Blockchain3 months ago
DataWallet – DXT ICO Powerful Data Exchange For Crypto Assets?
Blockchain3 months ago
Budbo – BUBO ICO Supply Chain Cannabis Blockchain Utility Token?